If your child shows symptoms or become sick with covid 19 they should not come to school and notify school officials.
- Each room will be sanitized every day and fogged prior to opening.
- Bathrooms and sinks will be sanitized and cleaned twice a day.
- The water system will be flushed and the building ventilated by opening windows if the building has been sitting idle.
- All staff will be trained by Patricia McNicholas and webinars.
- All guidelines will be on our website and emailed to the parents.
- No bus service will be used.
- All students will be given a handwashing lesson and observed washing.
- All staff, family members and students two years old and above will wear facemasks.
- Social distancing will be enforced.
- No outside visitors will be permitted inside.
- Group interaction will be discouraged.
- We do not have a gym or cafeteria. All children will eat in their classroom.
- Playground equipment will be cleaned.
- All children and staff will be scanned by our Richteck temperature scanner. Sick children and staff will be isolated and sent home immediately.
- Parents will have the choice to protect the student and not them due to family with hugh risks.
- Remote learning plan was sent to parents.
- We will monitor the prevalence and spread of covid 19 in the community.
- Staff should set a good example for the student.
- We will enforce distancing suggestions.
- We will stagger drop off and pick up times.
- We will not have any gathering events or extracurricular activities. No field trips.
- All the students will bring their own lunches. Hand washing is required before eating.
- Cloth face masks are required for staff, visitors, and children over two.
- We will clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects.
- Children must receive recommended vaccinations on time.
- Anyone with a fever of 100.4 or higher or symptoms should not be in school.
- Attendance will be taken every day and parents must notify is if the child is not attending and the reason why.
- Parents should fill out a symptom document prior to arriving at school.
- We will contact DOH or CMHD staff before acting in response to a known or suspected communicable disease.
- Symptom Screening Tool:
- Assigned class:
- Is the student taking any medication to treat or reduce a fever such as ibuprofen or acetaminophen?
- Is the student any of the following?
1 or more symptoms
2 or more symptoms
Stay home if you or the student have 1 or more symptoms in Group A
Or have 2 or more symptoms in Group B or are taking fever reducing medication.