- Develop and implement procedures, temperature checks and monitoring, in children and employees daily upon arrival and throughout the day.
- Anyone who has a temperature of 100.4 or over will be asked to go home.
- Plan for if children or employees get sick.
- Regularly communicate and monitor developments with local authorities, families and employees and update policies and procedures.
- Monitor child and employee absences and have trained substitutes available.
- Be ready to consult with local health authorities if they are cases in the facility or an increase in cases in the local area.
No Community Spread:
- Teach and reinforce healthy hygiene
- Develop information sharing systems
- Intensify cleaning and disinfection
- Monitor for absenteeism
- Assess group gatherings and events
- Require sick students and staff to stay home
- Establish procedures for someone becoming sick at school
- Monitor changes in community spread
- All lunches will be provided by parents
- All staff will wear cloth face coverings
- Review CDC latest guidelines